To make sure the clinic is as safe as possible, please review the following information carefully before scheduling your visit.
- Patients with symptoms of acute illness are not permitted to enter the clinic. EDCA does not provide acute or emergency care. Please rest at home if you are sick!
- Please follow current CDC guidelines if you have had a positive Covid test or a known exposure. You can review current CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation here. Your cooperation helps to protect the more vulnerable members of our community- thank you!
- Masks are recommended, but not required. Although I am fully vaccinated and boosted, I will continue to wear a mask when in close contact with clients.
- Appointments are now required. To manage clinic flow and allow space for everyone, I will no longer be allowing walk-ins. In addition, please do not bring children or other people with you to your appointment; the clinic is reserved for scheduled patients only. Exceptions will be made for direct caregivers who are needed to assist you.
- Treatment length will be limited to 45 minutes. To ensure space for everyone, I will remove needles after 45 minutes. You can let me know if you would like a shorter treatment.
- Chairs and tables have been spaced at least six feet apart, and no more than 7 patients will be in the clinic at one time. I am currently booking six patients per hour. With six to nine foot spacing, I only have seven spots- this means there may not be much choice of where to rest. Thank you for your understanding; if you have very specific comfort requirements I recommend booking at the beginning of the shift so you will have your pick of spots. I also have pillows and can help you get comfortable wherever you end up.
- Clinic cleanliness is a top priority. All clinic surfaces are cleaned regularly, and I have multiple HEPA air filters running at all times to ensure good ventilation.
- I will be enforcing a 12-hour cancellation policy. Since I am no longer taking walk-ins, I need to charge for missed appointments. You will be able to cancel online until 12 hours prior to the appointment. Appointments canceled with less than 12 hours’ notice or missed without notice will be billed $25.
I hope to see you soon!